Wednesday Grab-Bag #1

Finally done with work for the week so I can actually blog this time. Sorry to the ladies and gents that were dying to hear my every last word, but without further ado lets kick this bad boy off. Wednesday's are gonna be just a bunch of random shit with less elaboration because that's what I plan on doing during the weekends.

Buffalo Bills bring my hopes up only to crush them again:
Alright so first off I just want to talk about the Buffalo Bills. I'm not sure if a lot of people know it but I was born in Buffalo and the bills have meant a lot to me even though I didn't really talk about sports that much growing up. It had been 17 years since the Bills had made it to the playoffs, so in the context of my life I think it's fair for me to say that the Bills had never been to the playoffs my entire life. Well, the Bills fucking did it, and I was the happiest motherfucker on the planet for a couple of days. I was really used to the disappointment that the Bills would constantly provide and I pretty much stopped watching football except for a couple games for a while because I was fucking sick and tired of the Bills messing up all the damn time. However, as previously stated my little faith was restored. I didn't have to hide my Bills shirt under the bed anymore, the juice was loose (s/o OJ) and we matched up against Blake fucking Bortles and the damn Jaguars. I was hyped up and rationalized in my head that we could get past the Jags and maybe pull off some miracles, then Tyrod fucking Taylor took the damn field.

People will look at a stat sheet and say "Huh I don't know why Bills fans are complaining, Tyrod seems to be a serviceable quarterback." Well let me tell you something. I don't know if alcohol distorted my vision, but what I saw on the field was fucking atrocious. I don't want to talk too much about the game, because I could complain about it for days, but imma say a couple things. First, the Bills had 8 fucking chances in the redzone to score a touchdown and only came out with a field goal. Honestly all I can say is what the fuck. How are you gonna be in the redzone a couple yards out from the 8 times and fail to make a fucking touchdown? Second, I don't know what the fuck the Bills ate before the game but you have to be blackout drunk or on heroin to let Blake Bortles molest your defense like that. The legendary Blake Bortles ran all over our defense and finished with more rushing yards than passing yards. I don't know what the fuck is in the water but the Bills really need to figure out their issues on defense, and also figure out if Tyrod is gonna be the guy moving forward. With all that said though, I'm really excited for the next coming years because once Tom Brady is gone that division is gonna be ours.



Why you need to watch the Tournament of Power:
For any fans of DBZ that just stopped watching Dragon Ball after it finished when we were kids, and for anyone that is like "dragon ball is anime ew", you are missing the fuck out right now. The entire arc that has been happening right now is just a tournament arc (Tournament Arcs, in anime are usually just a portion of the story whereby the main characters enter some sort of fighting tournament and fight either among themselves, or against a new foe that is vastly more powerful that is introduced in the arc). Right now Dragon Ball is just a bunch of fighting, none of that power up for 10 episodes and have a full conversation in the middle of a fight (they do this a bit sorry) bullshit. I'm gonna make another post about it later, but without spoiling much, the new character Jiren is such a fucking beast and one of the best characters added to Dragon Ball in years. Anyway, if you actually want to start watching anime a bit (you don't have to turn into a body pillow neckbeard ass dude if you watch anime) I suggest Dragonball Z and then super because they're pretty vanilla and aren't that weeby (I'm gonna make a post with beginner anime that people should watch because if you watch the wrong anime you'll be put off).



Actually listen to this shit you fucks:
I never actually knew the name of this song and I know it's old but it's still so damn good so don't gimme any of that shit.

Both of these songs are honestly really really good. I slept on Yung Bans for a while but I really do think that if he keeps this style up (I fuck with the chill rap and the chill beats way more these days) he'll be on top. If you have a chance I really recommend listening to these two songs. 

I heard this song on SaltyBet first and this is the kind of music I fuck with heavy lol. Chillhop/Lounge is my favorite genre of music so I liked this instantly. If you don't like listening to beats and stuff you probably won't like this, but I'd say at least give it a listen or two before you write it off like most of you will lmao.

Mashup of the safari zone from pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal and Bruno Mars' "That's What I Like". This song is really off putting at the start but if you can make it to 45 seconds in the video I promise you won't be able to listen to regular version of Bruno Mars' hit ever again.






That's most likely it for this edition of the wednesday Grab Bag, and I'm gonna edit this a bit over the course of the next day because I wanted to add visuals and stuff but it's late and I'm a lazy fuck and I actually wanted to get a blog out lmfao. I hope ya'll liked this shit and continue to read my blog cuz I'm not getting paid for this shit.







Comments

  1. 10 out of 10 blog will look into the thing that you call dbz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bounced on my boys dick while reading this, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Delving into Classical RPG's : My Thoughts on Final Fantasy 1

Final Fantasy 5 Review Follow-Up

Underrated Games: A Quick Review about Final Fantasy Mystic Quest